GAMA members receive access to webinars and pre-recorded seminars. You can access a selection of recent recordings here. The Education Advisory Committee will recommend topics and speakers for these webinars to Education Manager Melissa Jacobs who will organize the schedule.
If you are interested in giving a webinar on a topic in which you are experienced, please contact Melissa for further information.
- Dec 6, 2019 | The Why, How, and What Regarding Healthcare Coverage for the Game Manufacturing Industry - Rick Reiman (MJM Global Insurance)
- Nov 14, 2019 | Intellectual Property - Education Resources on Trademarks/Copyrights - Eric Perrott (Gerben Law Firm)
- Nov 5, 2019 | Running Your Business without Running Afoul with the Antitrust Laws - Stephan Brissaud (IELLO), Barbara Dunn (Barnes & Thornburg LLP)
- Oct 17, 2019 | Finance 101 - Aaron Witten (Witten Financial Services)
- Oct 10, 2019 | Talking About Games with Parents and Teachers - Christopher Harris (Play Play Learn)
- Sep 24, 2019 | Priority Points Explained - GAMA Events Team
- Sep 13, 2019 | How to Make the Most of Trade Shows and Conventions - Amy Zwick (The GameBoard)
- Aug 20, 2019 | Marketing 101 - Jaym Gates, Will Sobel (Green Ronin Publishing)
- Jul 25, 2019 | Your Small Business is Still a Business - Chris O'Neill, Heather O'Neill (9th Level Games)
- Mar 11, 2019 | Contractors or Employees? - Aaron Witten (Witten Financial Services)
- Mar 11, 2019 | Convention Code of Conduct - David Hoppe (Gen Con), Alex Kammer (Gamehole Con), John Stacy (GAMA)