Healthcare Coverage Options
Monday, December 2, 2019
GAMA has partnered with MJM Global Brokerage to enable us to offer the benefit of access to improved healthcare coverage options for our members and families through a GAMA sponsored Private Health Exchange, GameManufacturersHealthCare.com.
Through the exchange you’ll enjoy savings on healthcare coverage, and will receive a number of options, such as:
- A reduction in healthcare costs
- Better and more appropriate healthcare options and lower out-of-pocket expenses
- Simplification of the process of enrolling in healthcare
- Clarity regarding the true cost of healthcare
- The best choices available in the marketplace, with flexible benefits and wellness solutions
GameManufacturersHealthCare.com uses the collective purchasing power of the GAMA membership to reduce healthcare premiums, while maintaining flexibility in plan design and provider. This benefit enables members to take control of their true healthcare costs.
As a special benefit GAMA has negotiated, at no additional costs for members enrolling in this program, a suite of non-insurance benefits including:
Health Advocacy - access to a Registered Nurse, or a person experienced in benefits and administrative issues, who can help you navigate the healthcare system. Industry experts can also review, explain and resolve insurance claims and billing issues.
- Medical Bill Saver - Anytime a member or employee has a medical bill over $400 not covered by insurance, a skilled negotiation team will work with all providers to get a discount. Successful negotiations can save hundreds, and sometimes thousands, of dollars.
- Telemedicine – Work with U.S. board-certified doctors to offer a diagnosis, treatment options and prescription, if medically necessary. By using this benefit instead of going to an urgent care clinic or ER, members cut unnecessary out-of-pocket costs and time wasted in crowded waiting rooms.
- Confidential Employee Counseling - A highly trained team of Licensed Professional Counselors and Work/Life Specialists offer confidential 24/7, short-term assistance and resource support for a full range of personal, family and work/life problems.
GAMA members can shop online for your preferred deductible, provider network, effective date, and receive immediate price savings when compared to the current Affordable Care Act plans. If state laws allow, and if you qualify, Level-Funded plans are available that can refund up to 50% of unused premium dollars.
MJM Global, a proud member of the Independent Insurance Agents of America (IIAA) and the National Association of Professional Insurance Agents (PIA), serves the needs of more than 3000 businesses, professionals and households throughout the United States and abroad.
GAMA will be sending out additional information to members regarding the program as well as hosting an on-demand webinar explaining the enrollment portal and benefits of the private health exchange, which will be available online on Monday, December 9.